You know you need a logo and a website, and you know you can't do it yourself.
That’s where we come in.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or overhauling what you already have, Grand Champion Designs is here to help. I grew up on a 90-cow dairy and studied ag communication in college, so I’ve got the background to understand your needs – whether you’ve got a new creamery venture, need a site for your breed club, or have something even more exciting that you’re sowing the seeds for.
I’ll work with you on a custom vector logo design that you can use for everything – print ads, t-shirts, business cards, signs, embroidered apparel and more. (Did I mention I do all that, too?) I tell folks that almost anything you can send me a picture of, I can draw – so if you want your favorite cow, your iconic barn, or the gorgeous view from the back forty used in your logo, we’ll incorporate it into your design, making your logo totally unique.
Once we’ve got a logo you love, I’ll use it to build a custom website just for you, tailored to your needs. Whether you’ve got all your content already written out or are scratching notes on the back of an envelope, I’ll help you create a website that tells exactly the story you want it to. If you want to take things from there, great! Or if you’d rather, you can keep me on to update your site as you need it, as often as you need to.
Build Your Own Package
Whether you just need the basics or someone who can handle it all, I’ll work with you to build a package deal that covers everything you need to get going, including:
To keep it simple, you’ve got two plans to choose from: Blue Ribbon and Purple Ribbon. Both come with the same base options – a logo and website package, color scheme and a year of free website hosting. If that’s all you need, super! Blue Ribbon is right for you. If you’re in the market for some add-ons to get your new venture off the ground, the Purple Ribbon plan will get you some great promotional materials at a discount from our usual pricing.
BUSINESS CARDS – ALUMINUM & PLASTIC SIGNS
PRINTED APPAREL – PRODUCT LABEL DESIGN
EMBROIDERED APPAREL & AWARDS
LASER ENGRAVING – FUNDRAISERS – AND MORE
With either plan, you can add as many a la carte options as you want, so you get everything you need and not a bit more. And once you’re on our client roster, you’ll get priority standing for any website updates or new projects you need done!
* Additional website pages, business cards and larger signs can be added for a fee
The Finer Print
All websites require a URL (web address) and hosting plans. If you already have a URL and hosting, great! We’ll subtract that from your package cost. If not, you’ll get your first year of hosting FREE, and you’ll be billed annually afterward (usually $100/year.) Same thing with logos – if you already have one in a format we can use, we’ll subtract our logo rate ($249) from your package cost. Logo redesigns available. After your site design is complete, any updates that you need will be billed at $25 per hour.
A La Carte Options
BUSINESS CARD LAYOUT – E-COMMERCE STORE SETUP – T-SHIRT DESIGN – FUNDRAISERS – PLASTIC SIGNS – PRODUCT LABEL DESIGN – AWARD ENGRAVING – SHOW AWARDS – GIFT ITEMS – VINYL BANNERS – EMPLOYEE OR CLUB MEMBER APPAREL – HATS – EMBROIDERY – STICKERS – DECALS
I’m excited to work with you on whatever project you’ve got in mind, big or small.
You could have your new logo and website completed in as little as two weeks – so why are you waiting? Contact us to get started today!
What our customers say
- I had asked Eileen to make a logo as a surprise for my husband and I’s anniversary. I figured I’d need to give her at least a month to make something for us, time to go back and forth to make changes, etc. to get it just as we’d like it. However she came back to us within a few days with a finished product!! Best yet, it was exactly as we wanted it! Even though we were in Canada she made the process so easy. Thank you so much Eileen! Everyone loves our logo, as do we!Eline, Canada
- What a great experience! Amazing and easy to work with! I had never had a farm logo made and gave her a few facts about me and she made me a wonderful, one of a kind and feminine logo that I am proud to wear!Shelby Benjamin
- Best decision ever. I love both of my logos and the creativity that were put into them. Working with Eileen was so easy. The merchandise we ordered was excellent too. I'm a very happy customer.Chris, Canada
- Working with Eileen to develop a logo and farm sign was awesome. She was very responsive to messages and was able to do all the changes that I wanted. I ordered this as a Christmas present for the in laws and can't wait for them to see it!Janelle Moore
- It was an ease working with Eileen from Grand Champion Designs. She responded quickly, gave advice of what might work best for our farm sign, and kept me updated throughout the process. We get compliments on our sign everywhere we display it! Her work was so impressive I had her develop a logo and then embroider it on knit hats. They made the perfect Christmas present and get worn everywhere! I will be working with Grand Champion Designs again for all of our farm advertisements and of course Christmas presents!Hayden Pike
- Eileen was great to work with. We needed a logo for our new milk hauling venture. I had a vague idea of what I wanted, but not an exact logo. I told Eileen my "vision" and she blew me away with the logo. Highly recommend!Jessica Slaymaker